INFORMATION ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
New European Rules (GDPR – REG UE 2016/679)
We inform our client that, due to the New European Rules:
- the personal data you provide will be used within the limits and for the pursuit of the purposes relating to the contractual relationship in progress, in particular, the treatment will be aimed at fulfilling the obligations inherent in and consequent to the performance of all administrative, commercial, accounting, tax and advertising activities;
- – The personal data you provide will be processed “in a lawful and correct manner” as provided for in the New Regulations;
- – The processing will also be carried out with the aid of electronic and/or automated tools, which can only be accessed by authorized persons in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and in particular the Technical Regulations on Minimum Security Measures;
The data may be communicated to:
– financial offices, social security and welfare institutions and in general to all the bodies responsible for checks and controls on the proper fulfillment of the purposes indicated above;
– personnel and collaborators as data processors and persons in charge of data processing for the practices relating to the services requested by you; all subjects are duly informed and instructed about the fulfilments and measures to be taken in relation to privacy;
– any external parties to our structure, with whom we have entered into specific agreements regarding the measures to be taken to ensure the security of the data entrusted to them, in any case the data will be processed exclusively for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above;
The holder of the treatment is: Bruzzese Uova
The data controller is: Elena Bruzzese
– You may exercise your rights vis-à-vis the data controller at any time, in accordance with the New European Regulation, which is reproduced in full below:
Right of access to personal data and other rights
1) The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data
- The purposes and methods of treatment
- C) The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- D) The details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative;
- E) The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3) The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- A) The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
- B) The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- C) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters A) and B) have been notified, as also related to their contents, of the colours in which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- A) For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- B) The processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.